November is the month of celebrations in India. It’s that time of the year when the monsoons recede and a pleasant winter climate kicks in. Incredible India is a multicultural subcontinent. What’s the better way to experience fascinating cultures than its celebrations? There are so many colours, so many traditions and so many wonderful places filled with abundant nature and historical marvels in India.
November is an exciting month to travel to these wonders of India. We have curated an impressive list of places to visit in November in India for all types of travellers. So, browse through for the right answers to “Where to go in November in India?”
List of places to visit in November in India
- Pushkar, Rajasthan
- Bundi, Rajasthan
- Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- Bharatpur, Rajasthan
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Bodhgaya, Bihar
- Amritsar, Punjab
- Kutch, Gujarat
- Old Goa, Goa
- Tarkarli, Maharashtra
- Hampi, Karnataka
- Wayanad, Kerala
- Auli, Uttarakhand
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Sundarbans, West Bengal
- Kaziranga, Assam
- Coorg, Karnataka
- Munnar, Kerala
Top Places to visit in November in India
1. Pushkar, Rajasthan
Pushkar is a beautiful town that borders the Thar desert of Rajasthan. One of the best places to visit in November in India, Pushkar the climate is pleasant and the place is filled with irresistible festive vibes. Pushkar hosts the world-famous Camel fair, and it is dubbed as one of the biggest folk festivals of India. People from nearby villages gather in this holy town to celebrate Kartik Purnima. The city is revered by Hindu pilgrims as a holy place. November is the month when a lot of pilgrims travel to the sacred temples of Pushkar.
The livestock fair is a part of the festivities and is a colourful affair. You can experience the rich culture of Rajasthan each day. There are many exciting competitions like longest moustache, Camel decoration, Best bride, break the pot, etc. and a plethora of entertaining folk shows conducted in the festival. You can indulge in a rich shopping experience and get some of the best traditional Rajasthani handicrafts, dresses, jewels, shoes and decor all in one place. You can extend your stay in the incredible Rajasthan by travelling to Mount Abu, the only hill station in the state.
- Highlight: Pushkar lake, Camel races, Folk art and music, Shopping, Brahma temple, Varaha temple, Camel safari
- How to reach: Jaipur International airport is 140 km away and Ajmer the nearest railhead is 15 km away. There are frequent state-run buses or taxi rentals from the station to Pushkar.
2. Bundi, Rajasthan
Bundi is called the ‘Chotti Kashi’ of Rajasthan, as it boasts numerous temples and holy sites. A paradise for history buffs, Bundi filled with terrific monuments of the old times. The scenic Taragarh Fort is an example of the exemplary architecture of the Rajasthani town. Bundi is famous for the yearly festival called Bundi Utsav that celebrates the culture and traditions of Rajasthan in a very grand manner. Bundi Utsav occurring in November celebrates everything that can be celebrated about the culture.
You will witness special pujas at the various temples in the town. Traditional art forms like folk dance and music are performed by renowned artists in the Utsav. You can also find quirky competitions like moustache competition, turban binding, etc.. along with sports events like Kabbadi, Camel race, and Horse riding. New shops are put up during the festival with the best handicraft products of the region, which makes a great souvenir. So, visit one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in November and let it leave you heady with the colours and festivities.
- Highlight: Taragarh Fort, Moti Mahal, Step wells, Garh Palace, Radha Krishnan temple, Hanumanji temple, Folk art performances, Shopping
- How to reach: Jaipur International Airport is the major airport near Bundi. Bundi has its own railhead, but the nearest major station is Kota railway station. You can either take trains from Jaipur or Kota to Bundi or take taxi and bus services from both the cities.
3. Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
Jaisalmer is the Golden city of Rajasthan, famous for its palaces and forts. Filled with yellow rocks and golden sand policies, Jaisalmer is a gem in the desert. Though Jaisalmer is usually very hot, the winter months bring in a pleasant climate. Jaisalmer is the best tourist destination in November, as you can enjoy the grand architecture with the right amount of sunshine. Rajasthan is famous for its thalis, and Jaisalmer boasts fantastic restaurants that serve you the royal way.
The Havelis and forts of Jaisalmer are of historical significance. Jaisalmer Fort is a UNESCO listed World Heritage site, and its architecture will leave you in awe. The best thing about them is that they are live till today and people live in the magnificent palaces generation after generation. Many Havelis have been converted into hotels so that tourists can enjoy the lifestyle and grandeur of the past. Pick a luxurious palace in one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in November and experience culture like nowhere in the world.
Recommended : Best Places to visit in Jaisalmer in 2 days
- Highlight: Jaisalmer fort, Big Garden, Salim Singh’s Haveli, Nathal Jee ki Haveli, Tazia tower, Havelock of Pawton, Lake Gadisar, Jain temples of Jaisalmer, Museums
- How to reach: the Nearest airport is Jodhpur airport which is 184 km away. Jaisalmer has its own railway station which is well connected to major cities. The roads connect to Jodhpur and Jaipur, making it easy to travel by bus or taxi.
4. Bharatpur, Rajasthan
Bharatpur is a quaint city in Rajasthan, famous for Keoladeo Ghana National Park. The national park is a UNESCO listed World Heritage site, where human-made wetland marshes host over 350 species of birds. Keoladeo National Park is at its busiest in November, as migratory birds flock in the wetland. It is a bird watcher’s paradise, where one can spot Ducks, Wagtail, Pelicans, Geese, Flycatchers, Siberian Crane, and many exotic birds.
With migratory season and pleasant climate, Bharatpur is one of the best places to go in November. Bharatpur is a significant historical city with its presence dating back to the 5th century BC. Thus, it has numerous forts and palaces spread over the city with marvellous architecture. You would definitely fall in love with the grandeur and culture of one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in November.
- Highlight: Keoladeo National Park, Bharatpur palace and museum, Ganga Mandir, Laxman Mandir, Deeg, Lohagarh Fort
- How to reach: Agra airport is the nearest airport about 56 km away. Bharatpur is present in the Delhi-Mumbai broad gauge line and thus is well connected by road.
Celebrate the biggest North Indian festivals in November
5. Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Varanasi is a holy town situated on the banks of Ganges. Considered to be one of the holiest places for Hindus, the city is thronged by pilgrims all year long. But, during November, the city takes on a festive mood with the Ganga festival. Varanasi is the town where Lord Shiva is worshipped and celebrated. You can find many yogis, sanyasis, spiritual persons and pilgrims in the city seeking penance for their sins where Lord Rudra(an avatar of Shiva) once did. The main shrines of the place are the 3500-year-old Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Tulsi Manas Temple, and the Alamgir Mosque.
When you enter the town, you will feel like you have travelled back in time. The spiritual vibe and traditional culture are infectious in this town. The Ghats of Varanasi is very famous, and you can expect various rituals and cultural performances in the ghats like Dasaswamedh Ghat, Assi Ghat and Manikarnika Ghat. The Ganga festival witnesses the famous artists of India perform traditional arts in the banks of Ganga and pilgrims set oil lamps afloat in the river. Varanasi is undoubtedly one of the best places to visit in India during November.
- Highlight: Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Tulsi Manas Temple, Ghats, the Alamgir Mosque
- How to reach: Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport is 54 km away from the city centre of Varanasi. Varanasi has a railway station which connects to major cities of North India.
Delhi, the capital city of India, is one of the best places to visit in November in India. A charming city with pleasant weather in November. It is rich in history with a series of monuments that have stood the test of time. You can find all the forms of Mughal architecture in the capital city. Put on your history glasses and you will treasure Delhi like no other place. The markets of Delhi are the place where you can find the best deals on literally everything.
From the best street food to hundreds of year old Mughal dishes, Delhi food will leave you wanting for more. The special affair in November at Delhi is the Qutub Festival, a three-day extravaganza that commemorates the Qutub Minar. You can enjoy Sufi music, Classical music, traditional dances and performances by various renowned artists at the festival. Delhi is the best holiday destination in November that satisfies all your senses.
- Highlight: Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Akshardham Temple, Chandni Chowk( for the best street food), Sarojini Nagar market.
- How to reach: Delhi has the busiest airport and railways. There are bus services from all major cities to the capital.
7. Bodhgaya, Bihar
Bodhgaya is a village in Bihar that has attained the status of UNESCO World Heritage site. A revered place where Lord Buddha attained enlightenment this village is a charming place and makes the holiest place for Buddhist pilgrims. Bodhgaya has a calm climate in November and invites many tourists in addition to pilgrims from all over the world. Bodhgaya is one of the best places to visit in India in November if you are looking for a spiritual retreat. The village is filled with spiritual vibes with many temples and holy sites.
Experience serenity at the Mahabodhi temple complex, as it has a direct descendant of the Bodhi tree under which Lord Buddha attained enlightenment. The sight of monks humming holy scriptures in red attires is so peaceful to the mind. The village offers many classes and sessions meditation and yoga, and you can have a relaxed, mindful holiday.
Recommended: 10 temples in India for a spiritual vacation
Highlight: Mahabodhi Temple Complex, Vishnupad Temple, Thai Monastery, Chinese Temple, Royal Bhutan Monastery and Root Institute for Wisdom Culture
How to reach: Bodhgaya has its own airport and railway station that connects to major north Indian cities around it. There is also a well-connected bus and taxi service to the village.
8. Amritsar, Punjab
Amritsar is a beautiful city in Punjab, with the fascinating Sikh culture and scrumptious Punjabi food. The city is full of historical monuments and has the Golden temple, the most sacred Sikh shrine. Amritsar is the best tourist destination in November with a bit of everything. It is present in Pakistan and India border and experiencing the elaborate salute at dawn and dusk at the Wagah border is spectacular. The birth anniversary of Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism falls in November beginning celebrations all over Punjab. The Golden Temple in Amritsar gets a heavenly makeover with flowers and lights during the festival.
Kirtan, Gurbani’s and Recitals start early in the day and last till late in the night. People distribute food and grand processions are held as a part of the celebrations. Amritsar is one of the best places to visit in November in India, as the city takes the vibrant festive mood.
- Highlight: The Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh memorial, Summer Palace of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Chand Baori, Akal Takht, Khair Ud-Din Masjid
- How to reach: Amritsar airport is just 10 km away from the city centre, which is an International airport with flights connecting all over the world. Amritsar also has a major railway station and state-run buses connecting to nearby major cities.
Spend the best November holiday down the west coast of India
9. Kutch, Gujarat
Kutch is famously called as India’s Wild West and is the best answer to where to go in November. This tortoise shaped island, alternates between wet and dry land with monsoons and dry seasons respectively. It has a unique geographical phenomenon and thus is home to a vast expanse of the barren white salt desert. The Rann of Kutch has a trail of tribal settlements, and they celebrate a vibrant festival called Rann Utsav in November. Rann Utsav invites all the local tribes together.
The festival is filled with cultural programs, handicraft sales, and various activities like hot air balloon, paramotoring, rifle shooting, etc.. The Great Rann of Kutch is a barren landscape with white land stretching till the eyes can see. You can have great photo ops in this region during sunsets. This region becomes the best The Little Rann of Kutch is featured with grasslands and is home to the Wild Ass Sanctuary. Kutch is one of the best places to visit in November, as it takes to celebratory mood and the climate is pleasant.
Also Read : 20 Amazing Places to Visit in September in India
- Highlight: White Desert, The Wild Ass Sanctuary, Mandvi Beach, Aina Mahal, Prag Mahal, Handicraft centre
- How to reach: The nearest airport is Bhuj Airport, and there’s a railway station in Kutch. Bhuj is the capital region of Kutch, and you can best explore the whole region from here.
10. Old Goa, Goa
Old Goa is a spellbinding destination with its charming Portuguese architecture. Yes, you heard it right, the beach paradise has a fascinating history and graces some of the best colonial architecture. November is when the beach resorts start to open again, and Goa is one of the best places to visit in November in India. Old Goa is dotted with beautiful churches, convents and old colourful houses. It has to its pride the UNESCO World Heritage site label. Rent a motorbike or walk through this old part of Goa, as its idyllic landscape is sure to captivate you.
Old Goa also has beautiful beaches and many sightseeing sites. Old Goa is one of the best places to travel in November if you love the stories around old buildings and architecture. Notably, the Grand feast of St. Francis Xavier’s starts by November in Old Goa. It is the best time to visit the churches decorated in festival grandeur. The climate is moderate in November in Goa so that you can enjoy the Goa essentials like beach hopping and party nights during the trip.
- Highlight: Basilica of Bom Jesus, Church of St. Francis of Assisi, Se Cathedral, Our Lady of Immaculate Conception, Aguada Fort, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, and Calangute Beach.
- How to reach: Goa has its own airport with international connectivities. It also has two railway stations connecting to major cities in India. Road trip through the west coast of India to Goa is considered as one of the most scenic drives.
11. Tarkarli, Maharashtra
What’s a list without a beach, right? Tarkarli is a beautiful beach village in Sindhudurg district of Maharashtra. Tarkarli is a tranquil village with idyllic beaches and backwaters in the Konkan Coast. The untouched beauty is gaining popularity among tourists, and there’s plenty of things to do in the village. First things first, the Trakarli beach is a gem on the Konkan coast with blue waters of the Arabian sea and sugary white sands. The beach is the spot for a relaxing beach day, with the best views of the sea and a stunning sunset aura.
You can enjoy various water sports like Jet Skiing, Parasailing and Banana boat rides. The backwaters are clear and warm with rare marine species and coral ecosystems, you can enjoy snorkelling here. There are also many scuba diving centres that offer a trip to the underwater world like no other. Tarkarli is one of the best places to visit in India in November if you love water sports and beaches. The village has a rich Malvan history, thus exhibiting ancient forts and temples among the enthralling nature. You can stay in resorts or boathouses in the best holiday destination in November.
- Highlight: Tarkarli Beach, Sindhudurg Fort, Karli River, Rock Garden, Nivti beach, Kanak Devi Mandir, Houseboats, Water sports
- How to reach: The nearest airport is Dabolim Airport, Goa and the nearest railway station is Kundal. It is 550 km from Mumbai and well connected by road.
Also Read: 16 Best Honeymoon Places In Maharashtra
12. Hampi, Karnataka
Karnataka is one of the best places to travel in November, as the climate is pleasant with light rain. The state boasts of natural wonders and ancient ruins, along with its IT hub culture. Hampi is one of the oldest ruins in India, dating many centuries back to the legendary Vijayanagara empire. It is a UNESCO World Heritage site with many temples and ruins. Hampi was the capital of the Vijayanagara kingdom and showcased the pride and architecture of the old times.
Hampi is one of the best places to visit in Diwali vacation, as the city celebrates a cultural festival called the Vijaya festival. It is a three-day celebration, with traditional dance, music, and art shows like plays, puppet shows, and processions. Vijaya festival is a rich experience in South Indian culture, and there are so many colours and fireworks to keep you pumped up.
Must Read: 8 Gorgeous Unexplored Places in Karnataka
If you can extend your vacation, visit the quaint hill station Coorg. Puthari festival in Coorg also falls around November, and Coorg is one of the best hill stations to visit in November in India.
- Highlight: Virupaksha Temple, Matanga Hill(viewpoints), Hemakuta Hill Temple, Stone Chariot and various archaeological ruins, Vijaya festival.
- How to reach: Hospet junction is the nearest railway station to Hampi. Bangalore airport is a well connected international airport for the region; you can also take domestic flights to Hubli airport which is nearer to Hampi.
13. Wayanad, Kerala
You can’t miss God’s own country in a list of best places to go in November. Kerala is a blessed state with abundant nature that will soothe your mind and relieve the stress of the busy world. A lust forested region, it is adorned with waterfalls, historical caves, enchanting flora, and fauna. Wayanad is one of the best places to visit in Diwali vacation, as the monsoons would have painted landscape green with plants and trees. It’s a gem on the Western Ghats, and a global biodiversity hotspot.
Wayanad is famous for its spice plantations and rich cultural diversity. A trek through the thick forests is a soul-stirring experience. Visit the conservation camps and parks of the region to spot wildlife and to understand the importance of the climate change phenomenon. You can experience river rafting in the Kuruvadweep river, and there’s a lot of historical temples for the pious travellers to indulge into. Wayanad is filled with many experiential stays, and choose the best one for a great vacation.
Must Read : 17 Most Incredible Places To Visit In Wayanad
- Highlight: Chembra Peak, Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Edakkal Caves, Soochipara Waterfalls, Sulthan Bathery, Thirunelli Temple, Ambukuthi mala, Kuruvadweep
- How to reach: Calicut airport and railway station is the entry to Wayanad from major cities. Take a bus or taxi from there to nature’s abode.
November’s the perfect time to enjoy dreamy destinations of the Himalayan region.
14. Auli, Uttarakhand
Auli is a lesser-known hill station in Uttarakhand, with subtropical pine forests and snowy peaks. Present in the Garhwal Himalayas range, Auli has beautiful vistas of the famous peaks like Nanda Devi, Mana Parvat and Kamet. The Himalayan beauty is India’s best Ski destination, with clean slopes up to 20 km. Auli is a rare place in the Himalayas where the sun shines most of the time over the snow-covered slopes and forests. Thus, making it a charming Ski resort, with professional training.
It also conducts the National Winter Games of India and is the best hill station to visit in November in India. You can enjoy the rare Skiing opportunity in India in the mornings and experience enchanting nights in warmed huts under the stars. Auli is one of the best places to visit in India during November, as the Ski season sets in. Though you don’t want to try Skiing, you will love the vistas and the untouched natural beauty of Auli. Auli is also very near to many exciting places to go in November in Uttarakhand.
Suggested Read : Top 10 Greatest Places for Trekking in Uttarakhand
- Highlight: Skiing, Viewpoints, Trishul Peak, Chenab Lake, Gurson Bugyal, Camping and Trekking, Cable car ride
- How to reach: The nearest airport is Dehradun airport and the nearest railway station is Rishikesh. There are buses from both the destinations to Joshimath, from there one can take taxis or cable car ride to Auli. (this cable car is the second-largest in India and gives a spectacular view of the Himalayan region). Note that the buses don’t run after dusk as it is considered dangerous.
15. Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Manali is a beautiful hill station, and one of the best places to visit in India in November. A gorgeous nature abode with the right amount of everything, Manali is a snow paradise with adventurous sports, religious sites, and cosy stays. Manali is famous as a honeymoon destination and backpacker’s destination. You can Skii in the slopes, trek up the hills and valleys or try out paragliding and zorbing down the hills. Solang Valley and Rohtang pass are the happening spots for adventure enthusiasts. You can also go river rafting or to wildlife sanctuaries to make memories of a lifetime in Manali.
- Highlight: Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Hidimba Devi temple, Manali wildlife sanctuary, Beas river, Jogini falls, Buddhist temples
- How to reach: Bhuntar is the nearest airport 50 km from Manali. Manali is well connected by road and is the most preferred way to travel from major north Indian cities.
16. Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Rishikesh is a spiritual land present on the banks of the holy Ganges river. It is one of the best places to visit in November in India, as it’s a winter destination. If you love adrenaline-pumping adventures or looking for a spiritual retreat, your answer to where to go in November is Rishikesh. Rishikesh is a holiday destination in India with iconic sightseeing places and vibrant culture. Being a hub of sadhus, you can learn meditation and yoga and indulge in a spiritual journey at various holy spots.
Adventure sports like white water rafting, bungee jumping, cliff jumping, flying fox, rock climbing, giant swings, and mountain biking are very famous at Rishikesh. The place is also known for its hipster cafes and cosy resorts amidst nature. Rishikesh also offers treks through waterfalls and rivers, and it is also a starting point to many mighty Himalayan trekking trails.
- Highlight: Laxman Jhula, Neelkanth Mahadev temple, the Beatles ashram, Swarg Ashram, Triveni Ghat, Shivpuri, Adventure sports
- How to reach: Dehradun airport is the nearest airport at 35 km. Haridwar station is the nearest railhead at 25 km. There are also regular bus services and taxis every day to Rishikesh from Delhi, Dehradun and significant tourist spots. Go on wildlife safaris in the best season, November.
17. Sundarbans, West Bengal
Sundarbans undoubtedly marks the top of the list of best National parks in India. A group of low lying islands in the Bay of Bengal and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Sundarbans has the world’s most extensive deltaic Mangrove forests formed by three rivers. The place has a wide range of wildlife including the iconic Bengal tigers. One of the largest reserves in India, Sundarban offers many safaris and rides into the forest for tourists to witness wildlife in its habitat.
The place develops sustainable tourism and thrives towards sustainable development as it is ecologically fragile and prone to dangers. You can experience unique natural features at Sundarbans, and it will influence your thoughts on eco-living for sure. With less rain and an excellent climate, Sundarbans is one of the best places to visit in November in India.
- Highlights: Sundarbans National Park, Tiger safari, Sajnekhali Bird Sanctuary, Bhagabatpur Crocodile Sanctuary, Boat ride among Mangrove forests, Henry’s Island, Haliday Island Wildlife Sanctuary
- How to reach: Kolkata Airport is 112 km away and the nearest railway station in Canning. The place is accessible by all means from the capital city of Kolkata.
18. Kaziranga, Assam
Kaziranga National Park is the pride of Assam, a protected area of grasslands, forests, and wetlands. It is ecognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site for its unique geographical features and rare wildlife population. Kaziranga is called the land of “the Big Five”, denoting, One-horned Rhinos, Elephants, Tigers, Deers, and Wild Buffalos. The park holds a one-third population of One-horned Rhinos in the world. It also hosts a lot of migratory birds and rare reptiles in its wetland.
Kaziranga National Park is one of the best places to visit in November in India. November is the best time because the park is flooded every year during monsoons. Only by November does the rains stop and it is open for tourists to visit. You can take the different kinds of safaris inside the park and there are many resorts nearby to stay among abundant nature.
Suggested Read: Top 10 National Parks in India
- Highlights: Wildlife-spotting, Scenic stay, Elephant safari, Jeep safari
- How to reach: Guwahati has a major Airport and Railway station connecting to all parts of India and abroad. It is 240 km away from the park. The nearest airport is Jorhat airport and the nearest railhead is Furkating. The park’s main gate is located on the National Highway 37 and the roads connect to major cities surrounding the park.
Coorg is also known as ‘Scotland of India’. It is one of the prominent places to visit in November in India. Coorg is a fantastic destination for nature lovers. You can see many coffee plantations in this place and famous worldwide. This a paradise for trekkers. Many hill stations can be found in this district. There are small streams, lakes, and green hills make this place popular. The Kodavas are the local people who live here. The hill nation is also famous for spices and exotic greenery.
- Highlights: Dubare elephant camp, Iruppu Falls, Madalpatti, Brahmagiri Peak, Nagarhole national park, Mallalli Falls, Raja’s Seat, Thadiyandamol.
- How to reach: Coorg district doesn’t have railway lines. The nearest railway station is Mysore which is 120k from Coorg. You can reach the place by bus, or you can hire a cab or car to reach. The nearest airport is Bangalore which is 260 km from Coorg.
Munnar is also known as ‘Kashmir of South India’. It is a popular hill station situated in Idukki district in Kerala at the height of 1,600 metres above sea level. It is a fantastic honeymoon destination for couples. The name Munnar means ‘Three Rivers’. Munnar have the amazing flora fauna. It is surrounded by several Wildlife sanctuary and National Parks. It is famous for tea estates. It is the commercial centre for some of the world’s largest tea estates. Munnar offers a lot of activities to attract the tourists, that makes a great holiday destination.
- Highlights: Echo Point, Pothemadu viewpoint, Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Attukal Waterfalls, Marayoor Dolmens.
- How to reach: The nearest railway is Aluva which is 110 km from Munnar. The other railway station is Ernakulam Railway station which is 130 km from Munnar. You can also travel by bus via Aluva-Munnar Road to reach NH 85 to reach Munnar. If you are travelling from Kochi, then you have to take NH 85 and need to go for about 4 hours. The nearest airport is 115km away in the Kochi.
Further Read : Top 11 Stunning Places To Visit In Munnar
India is an exciting Country and there are so many fascinating places to explore. Plan your vacation to our list of best places to visit in November in India and experience a great holiday.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. Where should I go in November in India?
You can visit many beautiful places in November in India.
- Pushkar, Rajasthan
- Bundi, Rajasthan
- Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- Bharatpur, Rajasthan
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Bodhgaya, Bihar
- Amritsar, Punjab
- Kutch, Gujarat
- Old Goa, Goa
2. Is November a good time to visit India?
Yes, In November its the beginning of winter in India. The weather is pleasant and fantastic. It is best to visit South Indian states from November onwards.
3. Which season is November in India?
In India, it is Autumn during November.
4. What is the coldest month in India?
December and January are the coldest months in India.
5. Does it rain in India in November?
At the beginning of the month, the temperature is around 30-degree Celcius. You will get no rain at all in November in India.